Every day raise children’s books-why read to children-it is so important for them? Check it! Ravelo bookstore, preparing the action accompanying the celebration of world book day, asked the experts-mothers who not only read to their children every day, but also try to inspire other parents – Why read to a child? Instead of one, unambiguous answer, it was succeeded to receive them while ten. Each mother had her own motives, all of them are extremely valuable. Here are ten reasons to read to a child.
Books develop imagination and increase the vocabulary of the child
According to the blogger, children’s books allow kids to explore the world-this is quite close and quite remote.
– Books, arouse curiosity, thanks to them begs questions, but you get a lot of answers. In the end, they built a parent-child relationship, because every shared adventure is very good – says Ekaterina Włusek.
But, as he emphasizes, it depends on the parents, how the child will understand the world – Each book needs a speaker. This storyteller in every book for the baby we are adults. We help to give meaning to text and pictures. Without us, children will not know the magical world of fairy tales and therefore it is worth reading books to children, – the blogger believes read awakening children’s curiosity of the world.
– I can’t imagine our day without a book. I always love them with absolute love, and my son sucked this love with milk from us – the author of the blog laughs.
– Joint reading – these are wonderful moments that I once spoke with łezką in the eye-baby bird for me, listening with interest to stories about Baśce and Frank. Books to cause him incredible curiosity about the world, learn that his imagination and how he utters are indeed impressive. Reading also allows my son to be silent after a day of madness and is the best substitute for fairy tales on television, he adds.
Joint book reading is a way to spend time, the ability to hold parents and guests
– In a family like ours, where reading is practiced from generations, no one wonders why. Sitting together on the couch and reading your favorite books – this is our daily ritual, from which neither children nor we can not give up-emphasizes the blogger.
Joint reading of books is, according to Anna Jandy, first of all, a way to have a good time, an opportunity to hug the parent and rest. Often mentioned are the benefits of reading to children such as rozbudzanie imagination, memory training and listening carefully, or with a vocabulary fade into the background. Reading and storytelling with babies and children allow the child to acquire knowledge and to render brilliant assistance in the upbringing of the child.
– Reading to a child is an opportunity to spend time together, talk time, fun, jokes and hugs. The world of books for children is not only fun, but also an opportunity to gain knowledge and genius, on the contrary, help in education. An animated fairy tale, Audiobook or stories invented by parents will not replace a child with a contact with a printed book. Worth it to read to children from the first days of their lives and even earlier, during pregnancy, after all, already built a special tie-convinces Catherine of Olesinska.
– We read to children since they appeared in our life. Today, both they and we can not imagine a day without reading a fairy tale, it is worth emphasizing that it usually does not end on one, – emphasizes the blogger.
Question Ravelo, what are the benefits of him this daily ritual, list a few, it is important to her. – Reading is a great way to build intimacy with your child, talk about emotions or new life events such as going to kindergarten or a night out, for example, with your grandparents. Books help us navigate complex topics, such as death and passing, weaning a pacifier or diapers. Communicating with the book is a great way to learn self – reliance and arouse the curiosity of the world. The child develops and expands his vocabulary, attention training and listening skills. The pros of reading we notice every day, watching our children, she says.
Reading calms and mutes
– Reading calms and soothes, so you should take a book every night before bed. Reading the evening calms, causes the child to focus on one thing and rejecting the other, – says Polina groceries.
But this is not the only reason why this mother is so willing to take another book for her little son: – reading Together or telling develops imagination. I remember our origins with the book; Oli could say 1-2 sentences about this illustration. Now, fantasizing, debating over what could be, but what happens in a minute. Contact with the book, develops vocabulary and you can not deny! Oliver quickly began to operate on complex, seemingly phrases intended for the adult world precisely because we read and spoke a lot without twisting words – he lists the following advantages of reading to a child.
Reading children have a chance to experience adventures and emotions that are sure to stay with them for a long time. Children do not know about it yet, but the best gift that can be given to another person is survival-says Anna jankowska, leading the blog – We not remember objects, and emotions. And the books contain experience. Reading children have a chance to survive adventures and thrills that will surely stay with them for a long time. Even for life. How do I know that’s true? Therefore, today I read to my daughter books that I loved as a child. And we are looking for new experiences – ” she says.
The book is the possibility of blurring important issues and explore the interests of children. The author of the blog believes that reading to your child is very important for its development. In her opinion, it is necessary to start reading together as soon as possible, because thanks to this, our consolations will be tamed with the appearance of books, will be interested in illustrations and step by step will enter the unusual world of literature. But that’s not all:
– Reading is not only a pleasure to explore new stories and the world presented in them, it is also a time spent together, the possibility of blurring important topics and studying the interests of children. This is the most beautiful form of entertainment you can imagine – emphasizes the blogger.